How can I find a Salesforce consultant?
As of Oct 2022, Tonica is not taking on clients. We’ve written this post to help current and potential clients source alternative Salesforce support.
Here’s our list of recommendations – please conduct your own research and due diligence before deciding on a new Salesforce partner. Many of these have particular experience working with nonprofits or charities:
- Cloud Galacticos are a UK based Salesforce Partner who work in multiple industries. This is their Salesforce Appexchange listing with 108 five-star reviews
- Hazledene Solutions are a UK based Salesforce Partner with particular expertise in non-profits. This is their Salesforce Appexchange listing with 8 five-star reviews
- Give Clarity are a UK based Salesforce Partner who work exclusively with non-profits. This is their Give Clarity’s Salesforce Appexchange listing with 27 five-star reviews
- Cloud for Good is a US based consultancy with a lot of experience working with non-profits. This is their Salesforce Appexchange listing with 154 five-star reviews
Alternatively use the Salesforce Appexchange Consultants section to search by a specific country and/or expertise.
Support for Charities / Nonprofits
Salesforce offers 20 hours of pro bono support for charities which can be great for stand-alone projects that are not time sensitive.
There are also several very useful User Groups which are free to attend:
- Salesforce Nonprofit User Group, London – this is held four times a year at Salesforce Tower, London
- Salesforce Nonprofit User Group, Midlands – this is a great group as it is held virtually so it’s very easy to join. There is also a separate virtual coffee chat which normally follows the session which is great for informal discussions